Rumoured Nikon ZFC Retro Styled Camera
Posted on 2021-06-20 20:25:41 , by News Service
Rumoured Nikon ZFC Retro Styled Camera . This is rumoured to be announced on June 28, 2021
- Model name: Zfc (or ZFC or Z-Fc) – not sure what the Zfc stands for – “F Classic” maybe? The Zfc will be basically an APS-C-based Z-mount version of the Df camera (maybe it will just be called Nikon Zf – it makes more sense to me). In previous blog posts, I have referred to this camera as the Z30.
- Nikon Z-mount APS-C mirrorless camera.
- The technical specifications will be very close to the Nikon Z50.
- Very thin camera body without a handgrip.
- Nikon Df-inspired design with mechanical dials and articulating screen (“selfie screen”).
- Shape and handling similar to old Nikon FM cameras.
- Three different colors are rumored: silver, black, and brown (leather?)
- Price with kit lens: $999.
- The new APS-C mirrorless lenses for Z-mount could be named “SE”: 28mm f/2.8 and/or 35mm f/1.8 (kit lens).
- The new DX lenses will not be retro, will have the familiar Nikkor Z design.
- Official announcement expected on June 28 (as previously reported: announcement expected in the first half of 2021).
- The other date I heard is July 31 – I think this is the actual shipping date.
- Read more: https://nikonrumors.com/2021/06/13/nikon-zfc-retro-styled-aps-c-mirrorless-z-mount-camera-rumored-to-be-announced-on-june-28-new-details.aspx/#ixzz6yLEP21SR